Telepractice/Online Speech Therapy is the application of telecommunications technology to the delivery of speech language pathology and audiology professional services at a distance by linking clinician to client or clinician to clinician for assessment, intervention, and/or consultation (ASHA, n.d.). It’s also the safest delivery of service in view of current Covid-19 circumstances.
Here are the 3 benefits regarding Telepractice compared with traditional encounter:
How does it work?
- Book a date with our certified Speech-Language Therapist.
- Get your child and yourself ready
Concerned about effectiveness?
- Do not worry, we will provide you comprehensive guidance on how do we support your journey.
- We have provided one-to-one online speech therapy to more than 70 families, ranging from Kuala Lumpur, Johor, Sabah, Perak, Sarawak, Penang, Kelantan, Pahang to Singapore, Hong Kong and Vietnam.
- We have extensive clinical experience in assisting parents to create language-rich home environment through intensive parental training and direct real-time coaching. We do provide offline consultation to support your parent-child interaction.